Always wanted to create an immersive virtual reality experience but don’t want to learn unity3D?
Join us on Thursday 26th at 10 am PST
This free 1-hour workshop takes you step by step through conceptualizing and creating a high-quality virtual reality experience that you can share with friends and co-workers on the AfterNow Prez Platform.
Topics To Be Covered :
- Intro into 3D Thinking - Why 3D will change how we communicate and how to use 3D to better communicate your ideas
- Basic VR content - Understand the basics of building, adding, and editing content
- Spatialized Audio - Learn how to enrich any VR experience with “spatial” audio
- Animated 3D models - How to incorporate animated 3D models in your presentation
- Using 360 pictures - Create your own 360 worlds for conducting presentations
- Advanced editing features - Learn about advanced features for easier, faster editing
- Show and Tell: Show off your work in a live VR meeting!
In advance of the workshop, you will receive a digital welcome kit that will help ensure you get the most out of this event.
To take full advantage of this workshop you will need an Oculus Quest or Microsoft Hololens.