At AfterNow we've been building the future of human interactions with the machine for work and entertainment. We believe in the future where screens will disappear and our virtual world will merge with the physical.
We are looking for a passionate developer to join our team of talented visionaries developers and artists in building this future.
- Must be passionate about software development
- Self-motivated, and able to work individually or as part of a team
- Has a desire to create groundbreaking software solutions
- Genuinely interested in AR, VR, and gaming inside and outside of work hours
- Follows technology innovations and trends
- Wants to lead the development of new solutions
- Wants to shape how solutions are delivered and provide input at all stages of the project
- Write well architected and robust code in a C# development environment.
- Deliver work to specification and within schedule constraints; be able to solve technical problems independently.
- Cultivate a positive team dynamic and exhibit a professional attitude, demonstrating a good balance between creativity and practical flexibility.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with all aspects of the development team, including active participation in the design process.
- Explain complex problems clearly and present potential solutions with their advantages and disadvantages to teammates
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Understanding of data structures, 3D math, C#, and the Unity asset pipeline.
- Experience with mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Awareness of the constraints faced by a mobile game and the impact they have on design/architecture
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools
- Ability to respond positively to critique and iterate on feedback • Excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Mixed Reality toolkit
- Experience with Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy).
We have multiple openings for this job in two locations:
- Bangalore, India
- Culver City, CA, USA