The candidate must have hands-on experience and good understanding of digital marketing, lead generation, advertising.
The candidate should be comfortable with best practices, social media, internet research, other digital channels and tools, developing content in various formats.
- Work closely with Business Development and Software development teams to understand business requirements and translate into innovative digital marketing and ensuring quality throughout the process.
- Lead Generation, email acquisition
- Designing our social media posts
- Social Media Marketing and Advertisements
- Researching, developing and implementing strategies to improve engagement across social media platforms.
- Creating and curating the content, which is to be promoted across the the Social Networks and generate the leads.
- Campaign Management
- Design, develop, execute, and optimize the digital campaigns to drive relevant traffic and generate leads.
- Online research
- Strong lead generation
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- SMM (Social media marketing)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SMO (Social media optimization)
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- mobile marketing
- Email marketing
- A good understanding of branding
- Ability to analyze data
- Paid digital campaigns (Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- The ability to create meaningful reports to effectively communicate the health of our various digital marketing efforts
- PPT Creation and promotion
- Good communication skills(written,verbal)
- Work Experience in the Data Analytics
- Familiarity with social media management tools
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Bangalore, India
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with some information about you