Always wanted to create an immersive virtual reality experience but don’t want to learn unity3D or unreal?
Join us on Wednesday, 30th of November at 9 am PST
This free 2-hour workshop takes you step by step through conceptualizing and creating a high-quality virtual reality experience that you can share with friends and co-workers on the AfterNow Prez Platform.
Please register today to lock your space, it's free, and space is limited.
Topics To Be Covered :
- Communicate in 3D - Why 3D will change how we communicate and how to use 3D to better communicate your ideas
- Basic VR content - Understand the basics of building, adding, and editing content
- Spatialized Audio - Learn how to enrich any VR experience with “spatial” audio
- Animated 3D models - How to incorporate animated 3D models in your presentation
- Using 360 pictures - Create your own 360 worlds for conducting presentations
- Show and Tell: Show off your work in a live VR meeting!
In advance of the workshop, you will receive a digital welcome kit that will help ensure you get the most out of this event.
To take full advantage of this workshop you will need an Meta Quest.