Always wanted to create an immersive virtual reality experience but don’t want to learn unity3D?
Join us on Wednesday 12th of January at 9am PST
This free 1-hour workshop takes you step by step through conceptualizing and creating a high-quality virtual reality experience that you can share with friends and co-workers on the AfterNow Prez Platform.
Registration are closed
Signup to our Mailing list and we will let you know when is the next one.
Topics To Be Covered :
- Communicate in 3D - Why 3D will change how we communicate and how to use 3D to better communicate your ideas
- Basic VR content - Understand the basics of building, adding, and editing content
- Spatialized Audio - Learn how to enrich any VR experience with “spatial” audio
- Animated 3D models - How to incorporate animated 3D models in your presentation
- Using 360 pictures - Create your own 360 worlds for conducting presentations
- Show and Tell: Show off your work in a live VR meeting!
In advance of the workshop, you will receive a digital welcome kit that will help ensure you get the most out of this event.
To take full advantage of this workshop you will need an Oculus Quest